26 July 2012
Lowongan Provincial-District Senior Program Administrative NTD Project. – Jawa Barat
Semoga info ini membantu rekan2 yang pernah menjadi Provincial Coordinator program2 pemberdayaan masyarakat di sektor kesehatan.
The Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTD) ENVISION is currently seeking for a qualified individual to fill the position of
Provincial-District Senior Program Administrative NTD Project.
Funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and implemented by the Research Triangle Institute (RTI), ENVISION is an
integrated program aimed at eliminating or controlling five neglected tropical diseases (NTD): lymphatic filariasis, onchocerciasis, trachoma, schistosomiasis and soil-transmitted helminths.
The Provincial-District Senior Program Administrative for NTD project will (1) monitor & evaluate MDA program at district level, (2) bridging
national with province and district level, and (3) facilitate and ensure implementation of the programs.
– M & E program at district level for Mass Drug Admission (MDA) program.
– Through advance cash, disbursement of funds to the intermediary beneficiaries (PHO, DHO, Health Centre) based on USAID/RTI Finance Standard Operating Procedures and Requirements.
– Bridging national with province and district level.
– Initiate and building the network between PHO/ DHO with local NGOs/ Community mass Institutions/ local universities, private sector to encourage public responsibility to participate in the achievement of NTD elimination in 2020.
– Support the DHO to implement the LF program following the new version of the national guidelines into the recipient.
– Ensure the implementation of the LF program coverage > 85% of MDA.
– Initiate local support to continue the program for elimination of LF specifically and NTD generally with local source trough public private partnership.
– Quality assurance for NTD program 2012
– Preparation for MDA districts in West Java province for 2013.
– Graduate (S1 or S2 graduated), epidemiology, health policy, health promotion will be priorities.
– A minimum of 2 years’ experience managing program at province or district level specifically in health sector.
– High degree of collaboration and working closely with Local government, DHO, HC, Local Planning Bureau Body, Parliament, NGOs, and Community.
– In-depth knowledge and understanding of local situation and local resources mobilization.
To apply please send your CV no later than July 29, 2012 to
Please write down the position in the subject line of your email.
Interested parties should respond immediately. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone and e-mail inquiries, please.
RTI is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.