31 January 2012
Sebuah posisi yang menantang, dan bisa dijadikan batu loncatan karir di masa depan sebagai Konsultan Internasional.
Silakan apply langsung ke alamat email yang tercantum di pengumuman ini, paling lambat 5 February 2012.
Temporary Programme Assistant
The British Council is commissioned to undertake a project under Analytical and Capacity Development Partnership (ACDP) scheme and is currently seeking Indonesian national individual to be part of this project.
ACDP is a facility to promote policy dialogue and institutional reform of the education sector to underpin policy implementation and help reduce disparities in provincial and district education performance formed by the Government of Indonesia (GOI), the Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID), the European Union (EU) and the Asian Development Bank (ADB). ACDP supports policy development, organizational change and planning for capacity development for the education sector.
Analytical Capacity Development Partnership(ACDP) Programme
February 2012 – July 2012 (6 months) with possible extension
Terms of Reference:
Temporary Programme Assistant for ACDP Programme
The person will support the implementation of Analytical Capacity Development Partnership (ACDP) programme and work with other members of the team in planning, organising, monitoring and reporting the delivery of ACDP programs in accordance with British Council’s and client(s)’s
standards and procedures.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project management
- To coordinate with ACDP Program Managers, Consultants and the rest of program team for logistical and administration support for ACDP activities
- Provide preparation of workshop for education sector stakeholders and other events related to the project
- To provide travel arrangement and fieldwork for consultants as well as ACDP team and prepare travel report accordingly
- Liaise with external parties such as consultants, government officials as well as beneficiaries during project implementation
- Together with the Finance Officer serves as the point of reference on all aspects of the projects particularly in relation to procurement and financial process
- To support the procurement, management of internal and external resources, and financial process.
- Provide support for project closure, evaluation activities and related process.
- To contribute to the preparation and submission of regular and final reports for donor agency.
- To contribute to the preparation of BC reporting requirements
2. Financial management
- Provide financial and technical reporting to internal and external clients
- To make sure British Council’s financial standard procedure and quality are maintained
- Manage finance report of ADB-funded ACDP project for internal and external clients and beneficiaries for each project
- Manage the payment process for vendors and clients.
- Project documentation maintained in accordance with BC’s and clients’ standards and needs.
- Documentation distributed to project boards on time; minutes circulated within agreed timescales.
- Use of project resources monitored and reported on according to schedule agreed with Programmes Manager.
- Project and contract management, preferably with previous experience with NGO and client services organization
- Strong administration skills
- Good communication skills especially in English language speaking and writing for reporting purposes
- Good negotiation skills in dealing with government and international agency related to project management
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office applications, SAP system and other related programs
The British Council is an equal opportunities employer, does not discriminate on grounds
of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual
Kindly submit a CV and cover letter mentioning the title of position as the subject of your email subject to email@example.com by 5 February 2012