19 January 2012
Lowongan untuk posisi Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
Iklan ini diposting 17 January 2012, biasanya deadline submission 1-2 minggu setelah iklan.
Silakan kirim aplikasi langsung ke pihak ACDI/VOCA, karena blog saya ini sifatnya hanya membantu menyebarluaskan informasi.
Since 1963 and in 145 countries, ACDI/VOCA has empowered people in developing and transitional
nations to succeed in the global economy. Based in Washington, D.C., ACDI/VOCA is a nonprofit international development organization that delivers technical and management assistance in agribusiness, financial services, enterprise development, community development and food security in order to promote broad-based economic growth and vibrant civil society. ACDI/VOCA currently has approximately 93 projects in 40 countries and revenues of $124 million.
We are currently seeking applicants for a Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Specialist for the current AMARTA II project.
The AMARTA II project is a follow-on to the 4-year AMARTA project, and it aims to strengthen the value chains of three high-value commodities (coffee, cocoa and horticultural crops). This is a long-term opportunity and the position is immediately available.
The M&E Specialist will be responsible for:
– Development and implementation of a comprehensive system of monitoring progress and
impacts, including developing results and indicators;
– Data collection processes, analyses and preparing reports;
– Training field staff in collecting and supplying M&E information; and
– Supplying the M&E information in the required format to USAID periodically.
Education: M.S. or equivalent in Agriculture
Economics or a related field with 7 years experience or B.S. with 10 years of relevant experience in developing and implementing M&E systems in agricultural development programs is required.
– Demonstrated experience in setting up and implementing M&E systems;
– Experience in designing and measuring results impact indicators and measures;
– Compiling, analyzing, measuring results and impacts,
– Training staff in M&E processes;
– Organizing data collection system;
– Utilizing GIS and ICT applications for M&E; and
– Assisting the COP in the drafting and production of success stories and quarterly newsletters.
A candidate with experience of working with USAID M&E systems is preferred.
Native (Bahasa) language skills required. One or more local languages (Provincial level languages) and English language skills at level 4. CVs should indicate the approximate level of language.
To be considered for this recruitment, please submit a resume to email@example.com and include Position Title in the Subject Line. No phone calls please. Only finalists contacted. Women and minorities encouraged to apply.