8 August 2011
Bagi rekan2 konsultan pemberdayaan dan konsultan di sektor pendidikan, berikut ini saya sampaikan informasi berkaitan dengan rekruitment besar2an konsultan di sektor pendidikan.
Silakan mengajukan aplikasi ke email resminya, namun sebelumnya jangan lupa download semua application formnya dan semua TOR nya.
Below is a vancany for various Specialist Position.
Please find details below. and submit your application to: *
email@example.com* and please do not reply to this
email address because it will not be processed.
Reference Number OS1797
Position Title Specialist Staff opportunities
Location Jakarta, Indonesia
Commencement Date ASAP
Cardno Emerging Markets manages a number of AusAID-funded development
projects in Indonesia. We are preparing to commence a new long-term project
in the education sector, which is to be based in Jakarta.
The program will provide technical assistance to the Government of Indonesia
to support school-based management of Australian-funded schools and to
enhance national and subnational government management of schools funded by
both Australia and Indonesia. The program will be responsible for supporting
the development of a nationwide accredited training system for principals,
school supervisors and local government education officials. In addition to
these services, the program will support the accreditation of Islamic
schools, and manage block grants to Islamic schools and designated
accreditation support entities.
Cardno is seeking candidates for the following roles:
1. Monitoring and Evaluation Leader (Position Code 1797MEL)
2. Systems Adviser (Position Code 1797SA)
3. Public Sector Finance Adviser (Position Code 1797PFA)
4. Audit Officer (Position Code 1797AO)
5. Contracts and Compliance Adviser (Position Code 1797CCA)
6. Site Selection and Governance Adviser (Position Code 1797SGA)
7. Manager- School Based and District Management Training (Position Code
8. Manager- Professional Development (Position Code 1797PD)
9. Organizational Development Adviser (Position Code 1797ODA)
10. Education Quality Adviser (Position Code 1797EQA)
11. National Program Coordinator (Position Code 1797NPC)
12. National Grants and Contracts Manager (Position Code 1797NGCM)
13. National Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (Position Code 1797NME)
14. Data Entry Systems Officer (Position Code 1797DSO)
15. Islamic School Accreditation Adviser (Position Code 1797ISAA)
To apply for one of these positions, please download the terms of references
by clicking here (http://www.cardnoacil.com/osdetail.asp?id=1797) and send
an email to
*firstname.lastname@example.org* with the Position Code in the
subject line. Please attach the following documents to your email:
-A completed application form, which can be downloaded by clicking here (
http://www.cardnoacil.com/osdetail.asp?id=1797). On this form you should
provide the contact details for at least two referees, preferably including
your current employer.
Applications for all the above positions close at 9pm Jakarta time on 24
Cardno Emerging Markets is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to
child protection in all fields. Applicants for projects and projects
involving direct or indirect contact with children may be required to
produce a police clearance form on application. Shortlisted candidates will
be required to produce copies of their relevant education qualifications.
Ref No. OS1797
Cardno Emerging Markets (Australia) Pty Ltd
854 Glenferrie Road
HAWTHORN 3122 VIC
Tel: +61 3 9819 2877
Fax: +61 3 9819 4216
Email Address : email@example.com