9 Juli 2010
Bagi rekan-rekan yang ingin mencoba mencari pengalaman di luar negeri, tidak ada salahnya mencoba apply ke proyek ini.
REQUIRED CONSULTANTS IN EAST TIMOR
Cardno Emerging Markets (Australia) Pty Ltd is part of a global consulting organization which manages projects for major donors, delivering aid work in core disciplines such as education, health, HIV and AIDS, governance, resource and environment management and infrastructure. Currently we are seeking a various consultants for ongoing short term opportunities for a project in East Timor focused on stimulating private sector growth by identifying potential for growth in sub-sectors of the economy, particularly agribusiness and strengthening the supply chain towards expanding local crop production and trade as follows:
1. Horticulture Specialist (TL 1 – Horticulture Specialist).
Assist project private sector partners in the horticulture industry to train and involve Timorese producers involved in their horticulture supply chain business.
2. Irrigation Specialist (TL 2 – Irrigation Specialist )
The consultant will design and build an irrigation system, i.e. a water pumping, storage and piping system using locally available materials and appropriate technology (hydraulic/non-powered pumping Methods).
3. Irrigation Supervisor (TL 3 – Irrigation Supervisor)
The consultant will supervise the installation of an irrigation system, i.e. a water pumping, storage and piping system using locally available materials and appropriate technology.
4. Horticulture Product Showcase Consultant (TL 4 – Horticulture Product Showcase Consultant. The consultant will assist the project to promote the sale of a new locally produced horticultural crop.
5. Nursery Management Expert (TL 5 – Nursery Management Expert)
The consultant will develop a private sector led model for the commercialization of horticulture product nurseries (which also include Nursery Management Plan and Nursery Profit Analysis)
6. Environmental Impact Assessment and Management Plan Consultant (TL 6 – Environmental Impact Consultant).
The consultant will have to develop an Environmental Impact Assessment and Management Plan for impacts on the environment relating to the construction of green houses facilities.
7. Construction Specialist (TL 7 – Construction Specialist).
The consultant will provide an assessment of the completed greenhouse structures and provide any recommendations for improvements for possible future procurements of protected cropping structures
8. Post Harvest Handling Training Specialist (TL 8 – Post Harvest Handling Training Specialist)
The consultant will assist the project to demonstrate the importance of post-harvest handling for key crops supported by the project.
9. Horticulture Production Training Specialist (TL 9 – Horticulture Production Training Specialist)
The consultant will train the staff of the project private sector partners and farmers groups in the management of indoor and outdoor: horticultural production system.
If you are interested, please email your current CV in English to email@example.com. Insert positions code at the subject of you email. Closing date of application end of July 2010