24 May 2010.
Info Lowongan dari Ibu Lia.
Established in 1888 Arbeiter-Samariter-Bund (ASB) is one of Germany’s
longest established and largest social welfare organisations. ASB currently has
a portfolio of over 100 projects in relief, rehabilitation and community based
development. ASB entered Indonesia following the May 2006 earthquake and has established projects in emergency
relief; reconstruction and training; information and outreach; disaster
preparedness and livelihoods sectors.
ASB is currently seeking expressions of interest from qualified and
committed individuals for the following position:
Duration:12 months plus (subject to completion of one month training and probation period)
Summary of job profile/responsibilities:
ASB has vacancies for two project officers. These are junior positions to assist in
ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of ASB’s disaster risk reduction for
children with disabilities and inclusive education projects.The project officer reports to the project coordinator.
1. Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently to deadlines
2. Knowledge of DRR an asset
3. Knowledge of disability and inclusion an advantage
4. Knowledge of inclusive and/or special needs education an advantage
5. Excellent reporting skills required
6. Excellent communication and coordination skills
7. Bahasa Indonesia (good English language skills an advantage)
8. Experienceof working with local government an advantage
9. Computer literate (minimum MS Office)
10. Able to multi-task and work to achieve deadlines
11. Able to work under own initiative as well as within a team in a multicultural environment
12. Individuals with good organizational skills and excellent motivation, but no previous NGO experience will be
ASB is an equal opportunities employer and strongly encourages qualified individuals with disabilities to
apply. Qualified applicants should send a Letter of Motivation (stating why you wish to apply for this particular position), CV (not more than 500 kb) and names and contact of 2 recent professional references to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be
Date of vacancy: May 18, 2010
Closes: May 31, 2009