3 March 2010
Mudah2an membantu buat rekan2, meski contract hanya 1 bulan.
Project Manager in Padang
The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) Indonesia is an independent humanitarian agency established in 1984 by the Seventh-day Adventist Church for the specific purpose of individual and community development and disaster relief in Indonesia. The basis for its existence, its reason for being, is to show God’s love and example by living for, helping and working with those in need in community development and disaster relief programs
Position: Project Manager
Employer: ADRA Indonesia
Duty Station: Padang, West Sumatera
Contract: 1 month
Supervisor: Program Director
• A degree or background in Education, Business Administration and Management
• 5 years minimum working in communities and organizing community groups especially community-based education programs.
• Experience in designing and implementing M&E strategies
• Demonstrated capacity to lobby and persuade others
• Dynamic and innovative lecturer and trainer
• Excellent interpersonal skills, professional attitude and team spirit
• Above average ethical standards
• Highly organized, innovative, and have high integrity
• Willing to improve knowledge through reading, attending courses or seminars, etc.
• Advanced English, both oral and written, communication skills
• High level of organization skills, and ability to train others in these methods.
• Committed to high standards of honesty, integrity and morals.
• Self-motivated- using initiative, creativity and have above average interpersonal skills in order to maintain a good working relationship with other team members.
• Extensive computer skills in Microsoft Office software.
• The ability to work under pressure, while maintaining high quality results
• The ability to accurately and honestly care for the project funds in accordance with established guidelines and policies. Basic knowledge in bookkeeping principles is an advantage.
• Hire, lead and where necessary train project staff in accordance with ADRA policies
• Prepare the activity report and other reports as required to ADRA and donors as required.
• Monitor project staff activities to ensure a high standard of work is maintained, providing support and training as necessary
• Maintain project budget controls
• Prepare correspondence and other material as required
• Coordinate meetings as required
• Coordinate and conduct training sessions as required
• Maintain office work areas in a clean and tidy way
• Liaise and lobby with government authorities in all aspect of the project life cycle
• Ensure implementation of all activities based on the agreement, approved proposal and budget
• Participate in capacity building programs
• Prepare and submit timely, quality reports as required by the Program Director
• Instigate and coordinate project and staff evaluations as necessary
• Initiate and coordinate the conducting of surveys, analyzing and presenting findings
• Assist in the orientation and human resource development of all project staff
• Assist in maintaining a good team spirit, initiating change as required
• Ensure Project Assets are kept safe
• To perform other responsibilities related as requested by Program Manager and donor
• Compliance with ADRA standards and principles
Please submit your application, CV and supportive documents before March 5th, 2010 by email to job_applications@ adraindonesia. org
Subject of the email: Project Manager
Note: email not more than 200kb
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ADRA Indonesia gives an equal opportunity employment regardless of race, gender or religion.
For more information please check our website at http://www.adraindonesia. org