1 March 2010
Mudah2an rekan-rekan masih sempat untuk apply, meski deadline sudah dekat (tanggal 3 Maret 2010).
Bekerja di Padang..? Wow, sangat menyenangkan kalo bisa menikmati view seperti di bawah ini saat weekend:
Lowongan di Padang – Cordaid vacancy – Finance Technical
Finance Technical person
Position : Finance Technical person
Location : Padang
Reports To: Cordaid Liaison Officer and Finance/Administrat ion Cordaid LO
Primary Function: Provide financial and administrative support to Cordaid partners who implemented Emergency Response for Padang Earthquake.
Finance support to Cordaid ER Padang Earthquake partners
* To enable CORDAID implementing partners to understand the UN OCHA terms and conditions of finance systems, including procurements and reporting.
* Assist Cordaid partners on setting up the financial system and help the partners to monitor the system. To accommodate implementing partners staff both in the head office and the field offices to become confidence in practicing the systems, and put finance as important issue in implementing UN OCHA – ER Padang project
* support partners in strengthening systems and use, reporting and monitoring, in addition to supporting them in compliance with UN regulations.
* Help partners with finalizing proposal budgets
* To ensure that implementing partners are accountable and transparent in using UN OCHA fund.
* Assist in ensuring Cordaid partners have skills and confidence to fulfill administration and finance requirements under Cordaid and UN OCHA grants – this includes but is not limited to support in completing reporting requirements – finance, and cash management / forecasting, implementing annual audits, compilation of support documentation
* Provide direct support to Cordaid partners in financial report preparation, cash management.
* Assist in ensuring Cordaid partners are compliant with Cordaid back-donors financial and administrative requirements as appropriate
* Ensure timely and accurate financial report and cash request preparation with Cordaid partners
* Assist in ensuring that Cordaid implementing partners maintain finance voucher filing system
* Assist in ensuring that Cordaid implementing partners provide timely and accurate monthly financial report
* Assist Cordaid implementing partners in preparing adhoc finance reports as needed by Cordaid and UN OCHA
* Report any irregularities to the Cordaid Liaison Officer.
* Assist Cordaid partners in ensuring the update inventory update.
* Prepare monthly work plan in line with Cordaid LO work plan
* Conduct monitoring and evaluation
* Assist Cordaid partners in enters data into Cordaid Beneficiary Database and male sure that all administrative –related documents of beneficiaries are complete and in place.
· Make sure that Cordaid partners financial records and backup documentation is ready for internal and external audits
* Minimum 2 years experience working with international NGOs in Grants, Finance, and / or Admin functions
* Experience in working in relief, reconstruction and / or development projects, specifically experience in Emergency Response with Indonesian NGOs is an advantage
* Experience in working with multiple partners or clients
* Experience in language support (bahasa Indonesia – English), administration and records management
* Solid computer skills in Word and Excel and experience with financial and other software (for example, spreadsheets, accounting packages) will be an advantage.
* Fluency in written and oral English and Bahasa Indonesian
* Strong organizational skills, excellent follow up skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and professional maturity
* Ability to work under pressure and in a team
3 months (contract with possibility of extension)
All applicants should be address to:
Jalan Indraprasta 237i Tegalrejo Yogyakarta 55244
email: faa@cordaidjava. org
3th March 2010
Dikutip dari sumber : “listya dewi” <firstname.lastname@example.org>