Just sharing the information I received by email:
Mercy Corps Indonesia Open Vacancy
Please find below “Open Position” in Mercy Corps Indonesia.
We are trying to find the best possible candidates to make the Mercy Corps team stronger.
1. Field Monitor – Disaster Risk Reduction Program
The DRR Field Monitor will be responsible for overseeing project implementation by the local NGO partner and carrying out direct implementation by Mercy Corps for the DRR project in West Sumatra.
Responsibilities include: planning, design, monitoring and evaluation; liaising with the local NGO partner, communities, local government, and private sector partners; designing and implementing the small-scale mitigation projects, including community mobilization; regular reporting to Program Manager.
· 2-5 years of field-based experience in project implementation, community mobilization, and monitoring and evaluation.
· Experience and expertise in disaster risk reduction, including understanding of international norms and frameworks, prominent actors, best practices.
· BA/S or equivalent in social science, management, international development or similar degree.
· History of working effectively and respectfully with host country government, INGO and NGO partners.
· Demonstrated skill in communication, report writing, financial management, monitoring, evaluation, team management and problem solving.
· Competent English language preferred.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org. org
Vacancy will be closed 21 February 2010.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department
Mercy Corps Indonesia