9 February 2010
Ambon Manise, I miss this place.
The United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) welcomes applications from qualified Indonesian national candidates for the following vacancy. Each candidate should send Application along with curriculum vitae, accompanied by a recent photograph and photocopy of your highest qualification addressed to:
UNIDO-ILO Maluku Pelagandong Project
MalukuTechnology Center, Jl. Wolter Monginsidi, Passo, Ambon (ex-kanwil pertanian)
Or send electronically to: pelagandong. project@yahoo. com or pelagandong. project@gmail. com
Closing date: 15th February 2010
Vacancy reference: 10-03
Post title: Project Office Assistant
Duration: 6 w/months (with potential for extension)
Date required: 15th March 2010
Duty station: Ambon
Local Counterpart: Regional Planning and Development Agency (BAPPEDA) of Maluku Province
The Project office assistant will work under the overall direction and supervision of the UNIDO National Project Coordinator (NPC) and Technical Project Advisor (TPA). The project is implemented in cooperation with the International Labour Organization (ILO). He/she will be specifically responsible to:
Main duties Expected duration Location Expected results
- Prepare and keep in order files and record of the project related activities.
- Keep up-to-date record of expenditure related to project activities (including preparation of Excel sheet).
- Prepare monthly expenditure account for reconciliation.
- Prepare and regularly update project M&E database.
- Assist project staffs in all maters of project activities (preparation of training, workshops and meetings, collecting quotations and invoices, communication, printing, copying, etc.).
- Arrange logistics for the mission of national and international consultants.
- Support the Project staffs in all other project related matters.
- Conduct any other duty as required in relation to the position as instructed by the NPC
- Degree in accountancy/ office administration.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office package (especially MS Excel).
- Good working knowledge of English (written and oral).
- Willing to work under pressure and under minimum supervision.