7 February 2010
Bagi rekan2 yang berminat bergabung dengan NGO untuk rehabilitasi pasaca Gempa padang.
IFRC Vacancy – Assistant to HoO – Padang
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent
Societies’ mission is to improve the lives of vulnerable people by mobilizing
the power of humanity. It is the world’s largest humanitarian organization and
its millions of volunteers are active in over 186 countries.
International Federation Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
Padang, West Sumatera Office – Indonesia Delegation is looking for candidates
for the posts of:
Assistant to the Head of Operations – Padang (1 position)
(National Staff Position)
Specific duties, responsibilities and accountabilities:
* Actively work towards the achievement of the Secretariat’s goals
* Abide by and work in accordance with the Red Cross/Red Crescent principles
* Assure adequate administration matters of HoO in preparation of papers and correspondence, screening letters and support him/her in following-up of delegation management, representation and coordination issues.
* Maintain to produce timely high accurate report.
* Reorganize and develop the HoO personal filling system.
* Ensure adequate and timely accurate translation into English or Bahasa of materials produced in both languages.
* Perform Translation work during meetings and presentations
* Do travel with the HoO to the field when needed and act as translator
* Organize the meeting preparation, agenda, travel, events, appointment and minutes taking for day to day meeting.
* As a focal point in contacts with PMI and other counterpart regarding specific delegated tasks.
* Take an active role in Padang Sub Delegation’s networking with related International and national organisations.
* Backstop Administration, HR and Finance Units upon request by HoO in absence and workload dictates
* Perform any other work related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the line manager.
* Graduated from reputable university.
* Have 5 years experience or more in Office and Administration Management.
* Experience of working for the Red Cross/Red Crescent Movement.
* High level of English both written & spoken
* Able to communicate and think independently, computer based administration and data management system, multy tasking and proactive problem solving
* Strong leadership- as communicator, positive force
* Ability working to work within context of government and bureaucracy
* Effective trouble shooting abilities
* Able to work long hours, and overtime to accomplish complex task
Please submit your application letter
addressing the above qualifications and experience with your curriculum vitae
on 11th February 2010 at
the latest to:
Email: ifrc.recruitment@ gmail.com
International Federation of Red Cross
and Red Crescent Societies
c/o Palang Merah Indonesia (PMI) Daerah Sumatera Barat
Jl. Sisingamangaraja No. 34, Padang
Please indicate on the subject heading:
Application for Assistant to HoO – Padang
listed candidates will be notified.