25 December 2009
Bagi rekan2 yang berminat bekerja di Sumatra Barat pasca gempa. Lowongan ini terbuka sampai 28 December 2009
Project Coordinator, Pariaman, Sumatra Barat – Islamic Relief
Islamic Relief was founded in 1984 in the United Kingdom and currently works in over 30 countries providing support to those in need regardless of race, religion, ethnic, or political affiliations. Because of its existence in Indonesia, Islamic Relief was able to respond in Aceh just one day after the Tsunami struck in 2004.
Islamic Relief seeks to hire a committed and experienced person for the following position:
( Based in Pariaman, West Sumatra)
The Project Coordinator will be based in Pariaman with extensive travel to its program. Project Coordinator would be responsible to develop sustainable programme throughout Pariaman. The main functions of the post are to help the team to assess, plan, implement, monitor and evaluate its programs interventions and secure funding from institutional donors in this specific area.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* To lead the development and implementation of the sustainable economic and social development programme through supporting staff and partners in analysis, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluating quality and innovative programming. The role includes substantial coordination and representation work with key stakeholders for influencing and learning.
* Develop and present proposals in co-ordination with the head of programme regarding various areas of interventions
* Identify and assess the capacity needs of staff and partners involved in the programme; plan and implement capacity building activities
* Compile regular activities reports and where necessary produce guidelines and process documents to guide the team and partners.
* Monitoring of programme budget and provide appropriate feedbacks to the finance section.
* Proven practical experience in two or more of the following: food security assessments and nutritional surveys, agriculture and livestock interventions, fisheries interventions, small business / micro-credit interventions; market analysis; food and cash based interventions.
* A degree in agriculture, development studies or other discipline that provides an understanding of or equivalent practical experience.
* Knowledge on PRA/PLA exercise
* Creative, able to take initiative, highly motivated, and able to express ideas, team building capacity etc
* Diplomacy and good interpersonal skills, together with the capacity to remain calm under pressure and not lose sight of strategic priorities.
* Fluent written and spoken English
* Excellent computer skills.
If you meet the above requirements kindly send your detailed CV mentioning 2 referees (one of them your immediate former employer) to:
Closing date: 28 December 2009