29 November 2009
Lowongan NGO di Sumatera Barat (World Relief Indonesia)
Mungkin agak terlambat, namun siapa tahu masih bisa.
World Relief Indonesia is a humanitarian organization from USA working with local partners to serve the most vulnerable.
We are inviting interested persons to submit applications for the following positions:
Community Facilitator (West Sumatera base – 3 months contract)
· Educational background in community and/or engineering or equivalent work experience preferred.
· Has working experience in community development work
· Competence in participatory rural appraisal, participatory planning and monitoring methodologies
* Strong creative and organizational skills
* Ability to mobilize individuals, households and communities
· Working knowledge of MS Office, especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint
* Strong capacity building, communication and facilitation skills.
· Strong Bahasa Indonesia written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to speak Minang language will be an advantage.
World Relief is committed to the sector standards and good practice. Applicants must show that they have the necessary skills and experience relevant to the advertised vacancy and have values and convictions that are aligned with World Relief’s values and mission (visit www.wr.org <http://www.wr. org/> ).
In order to apply for the following posts, please submit your application including expected salary to hrindonesia@ wr.org before November 29, 2009
Please indicate “CF” on the Subject Line.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.