3 November 2009
Kebetulan ada lowongan dengan formasi yang cukup banyak, mudah2an berguna.
International- Indonesia wishes to recruit various positions for the
implementation of key activity components of the USAID funded BUILT
(Building Indonesian Livelihoods and Transitional Shelter) program.
BUILT will be carried out in the Padang Pariaman District and all positions will be based out of the Koto Pariaman office.
The BUILT program includes transitional shelter for 5,000 families, 2,500 upgrades to makeshift shelters,
latrines for 1,250 households, sanitation and hygiene efforts, and cash
for work to help clean up debris. In addition, the program also
includes components focused in earthquake resistant construction
training for local builders and earthquake risk-reduction education for
communities and beneficiaries.
Currently CHF has an immediate need to fill various positions:
1. Finance and Admin Manager
2. Community Outreach Manager
3. Procurement and Logistics Manager
4. Construction Manager
5. Assistant Construction Manager
6. Mobile Shelter Prefabrication Manager
7. IT Officer
8. M&E Officer
9. Community Outreach Officer
10. Administrative Officer
11. Human Resources Officer
12. Procurement and Logistics Officer
13. Education and Awareness Officer
14. Construction Coordinator
16. Payroll Assistant
* All position descriptions will be posted to the CHF Indonesia website in the coming days.
• Good interpersonal skills, good computer skill;
• Proficiency in written and
• Preferable having working experience in INGO, NGO, international institutions or other related experience for min 4 years;
• Preferable having emergency response experience;
• Be able to work independently, under
pressure and also an excellent team player;
• Cultural sensitivity and ability to work without regard to religious, ethnic and cultural differences.
to the urgency of these positions, applications will be short listed on
a regular basis and we may offer this post before the closing date on
November 14th, 2009. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this vacancy:
Please download a CHF Application Form from http://www.chfindon esia.org. Full position descriptions can also be found on the website. Completed applications should be emailed to chfsumatra@yahoo. com Please be aware that Emails must have the job title in the subject line
to be considered. Please attach only the CHF Application Form to your
is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages applications
from all regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, or religious