26 June 2009
Save the Children is the world’s leading children’s rights organization,
with 28 national Save the Children offices and operational programmes in
over 120 countries. We deliver immediate and lasting improvements to
children’s lives worldwide. Currently Save the Children has an immediate
need for experienced staff to be a part of our team in Kamal, Seram
Bagian Barat, Maluku.
Senior Project Officer (code: SPO-SBB)
The incumbent is responsible to build relationship with stakeholders,
plan, develop, monitor and evaluate the implementation of education and
child protection project activities from all donors in Maluku to ensure
the effective implementation and compliance with Save the Children
mission objectives as planned in the programme.
* Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field.
* Minimum 5 (five) years experience.
* Have experience in overall project management.
* Have experience in developing, maintaining and improving
relationship with local government.
* Good understanding of education and child protection.
* Proven skills in project/programme development and proposal
* Very good project/programme management skills.
* Proven skills in project development and proposal writing.
* Computer literate.
* Good negotiation and advocacy skills.
* Good interpersonal skills, communication skills and pleasant
Updated CV and application letter should be sent to
id.recruitment@ savechildren. org Please fill the ‘subject’ column of the
e-mails in this format: code of the position <…> – your name <…>.
Closing date for application is 5 (five) days after this advertisement
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified).
Qualified Women encouraged to apply