20 June 2009
Mercy Corps Indonesia Open Vacancies
Please find below “Open Position” in Mercy Corps Indonesia.
We are trying to find the best possible candidates to make the Mercy Corps team stronger.
1. Water and Sanitation Project Officer – WES Project
The Water & Sanitation Officer helps the project manager in a wide range of project activities, including activity planning, training of local NGOs, government and communities and field implementation.
· University degree on environmental engineer or civil engineer is preferred;
· Minimum of two years of work experience in project implementation;
· Good understanding on water and sanitation infrastructure design and bill of quantity;
· Have an experience in community mobilization;
· Able to use engineering design software e.q Auto Cad, Visio.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org. org before: 21 June 2009.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department
Mercy Corps Indonesia